Friday, March 18, 2016

Love for Valentine Chiropractic!!



Valentine Chiropractic
March 22nd Edition
CALL US


To all of our fans, we're curious -- what do you love about going to the chiropractor?
View on Twitter
Customer Tips
on 01/19/16
"Happy to say that me and my family members have been patients of Dr. Valentine for over the past 4 years. I love taking the holistic approach to our overall well being with no harsh side effects other than feeling Amazing after every visit! My young children both look forward to their visits especia..."
Anna Sandoval
on 01/02/16
"Dr. Valentine!!! He is "the healer"  after an accident I was in so much pain & discomfort (headaches).  I loved coming in and getting put back together again.  He is passionate about his work & extremely professional.  Don't understand all these whiners comments....something mu..."
Claudia A.
Santa Ana, CA
on 08/26/15
"My family has been going to Dr. Gregory since 1998. We have always loved and appreciated his good service and good care. I have had scoliosis issues with my back, and Dr. Gregory has helped me tremendously. I would be much worse if he had not given me regular adjustments. I have also taken my childr..."
Barbara S.
Fullerton, CA
on 06/01/15
"I'm 68 years old. Last year I got a beach cruiser for pedaling around the neighborhood and I've even ridden down to the beach. Immediately I notice that I could not look over my should to see traffic behind me, so I had to put a rear view mirror on my bike. Well that has changed since going ..."
Stan Earnest

Visit Us

Visit: 1661 N Raymond Ave
Call: (714) 738-0115

No comments:

Post a Comment